viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

Transmit to Srila Prabhupada, by Haripada dasa

Transmit to Srila Prabhupada, by Haripada dasa
I have come to the conclusion that my best friends in the spiritual life are the people who passed me to Srila Prabhupada. For my part, I also try to convey to others Srila Prabhupada, I share with you that if you want access to all the books of Srila Prabhupada, Bhagavad gita, Srimad Bhagavatam and Caitanya put in google Caritamrita vedabase.com / en / bg / 2/13...vedabase.com/es/sb/4/8/25....vedabase.com/es/cc/adilila/1/1
The result Srila Prabhupada convey to others is that you you become an instrument of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna or God will be so happy with you that you'll give faith, understanding and acceptance of Srila Prabhupada through his books and his earnest followers is the Acharya for the next 10,000 years. And Krishna or God will protect you fall into the hands of false or unauthorized gurus.
OM TAT SAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario