martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

Messages, Friends and like

Messages, Friends and like , for Haripada Dasa BrahmachariIn facebook there are three things , 1 - send messages , 2 - and 3 friends - I like it.About sending messages I've concluded that convey to others Srila Prabhupada is the most positive and beneficial for all.About the friends I have come to the conclusion that God or Krishna and His representatives the guru- parampara acharyas are our best friends because they are on the absolute platform and are infallible . On friendship I share some thoughts , friendship is harder and rarer than love , therefore, must be saved as a brother can not be a friend, but a friend is always a brother , true friendship is like phosphorescence , shines better when everything is blackened, if there's anything I've learned, is that piety is smarter than hate , that mercy is preferable even justice itself, that if you go through the world with friendly look , you make good friends , true friends are like blood when it is injured come without the call , friends are those strange beings who ask us as we are and wait to hear the answer , friendship is everything , friendship worth more than talent , is worth more than the government , the friendship is worth almost as much as the family , if you form an opinion about a man , observe who their friends perfect friendship is that of the good and those that resemble by virtue, they wish each other good in the same sense, God or Krishna did not create borders , my goal is friendship with the world , friendship could only take place through the development of mutual respect and within a spirit of sincerity , good sources are known in the great droughts , good friends, at times unfortunate , Preferid , among friends, not just those who are saddened by the news of any misfortune yours, but even in I do not envy your prosperity . By the mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna God or have been distributing Srila Prabhupada 's books for 30 years for 16 countries around the world . I have concluded that people who have more bad vibration are those who do not cooperate but want you to think they are very good people. Now to my facebook friends I have been asking for donations since my current economic situation is very bad, and almost no one has given a donation, today told a friend that's like a karmi has helped me and has left me apartment to live and I have become a temple , and now I ask supestos donations to God or Krishna devotees and almost no one wants to help.About the I like , I remember a kind of Srila Prabhupada saying that marriages today means I like you , I like to say that the next time I do not like you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario