viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

MY DEVOTIONAL LIFE

My devotional life. By Haripada dasa .
I share my devotional life , I met the devotees of ISKCON Hare Krishna Movement in the summer of 1984 , I distributed a Bhagavad Gita As It Is and music tape Bhagavan devotees then I was invited to several festivals , Janmastami and Ratha Yatra of Lord Jagannath held in Madrid , I liked everything very much and decided to practice Krishna consciousness , was 25 and not to alarm my family , I told them if I like devotional life and if I stay I do not like I return to my work. But I knew I would never return. So I entered my 25 years as a novice in the Nueva Vrajamandala , I felt like a fish in water , I liked everything. I did the course of two months bhaktas and sent me to distribute books . So my service was always to distribute Srila Prabhupada 's books . In 1986 Bhagavan took initiation ( fake or unauthorized guru ) Bhagavan then fell and in 1990 I rebooted with Prahladananda , (another false guru or unauthorized ) , in 1994 the ISKCON Spain autorirades policy made ​​me very no, I was collecting books and distributed to the Food for Life Vrindavan and they wanted my collection to them, forbade me to Srila Prabhupada 's books in Spain . So I traveled through Latin countries, and in the year 1994 went to Venezuela , and traveled giving books for Colombia, Argentina , Chile , Ecuador , Peru , Panama , Costa Rica , El Salvador , Honduras , Nicaragua , Guatemala , Mexico , Puerto Rico , Dominican Republic and the United States, in some countries the devotees had books and other where I had not made ​​them and printed , so far doing sankirtana I have spoken face to face with more than 4 million people , that I have helped a lot to be a person, helped me to see the suffering of the people , last week a lady grabbed my arm and told me my son continues doing good to others, the world is full of evil . I calculate that Krishna or God has used me as His instrument to give at least a quarter million books of Srila Prabhupada. And by the mercy of Srimati Radharani least have given the food for life of Vrindavana $ 200,000 . Now today I'm writing books, I have signed a contract with a publisher and will soon if Krishna wants the book entitled THE THREE KINDS OF PEOPLE. Now I just signed a contract with the same publisher of another book called THE BIOGRAPHY OF A PERSON POTTY , that my experiences in life. One thing that has helped me a lot in my devotional life had visited India 32 times, the result of bathing in sacred rivers like the Ganges and Yamuna , parikaramas doing all the islands of Navadvipa , Giri - Govardhana , the have respected the Lord's maha - prasada Jaganntha is that faith in the process of Krishna consciousness increases and there is a soul purification . Thanks to Krishna or God today I have the LOVE AND TRUST OF MANY GOOD PEOPLE . Srila Prabhupada wanted his disciples to be people with independent intellect , or in other words that we depended on Krishna or God, not that we were sudra sudra has no intelligence and has to work for others. Actually when I heard that Srila Prabhupada left no one as his successor but emphasized his books and ordered his disciples to initiate on his behalf and that these people driven by their personal and selfish interests changed everything , I felt very frustrated since then I stopped and envious people associate with those devotees dressed . NO GOOD NO EVIL THAT VENGA.Yo not complaining , Krishna or God, Srila Prabhupada and Lord Nrisimhadeva always protected me . (Twice one for internet and one for facebook FANS VIOLENT ISKCON , have threatened to kill me ) , I thank Krishna and Srila Prabhupada that I have friendships that I have established a relationship with them based on LOVE AND TRUST and that now day is very difficult. I am happy and free . I would like everyone to be happy and free, but as Srila Prabhupada said people like to be deceived and like to suffer. Today I try to be a humble servant of Srila Prabhupada , I have full faith and full love for Srila Prabhupada , I realized that anyone who follows the instructions given by Srila Prabhupada in his books will live with Srila Prabhupada and acquire divine qualities , and the time of his death , Srila Prabhupada personally come and take him to the spiritual world with Krishna . Currently participated in facebook into several groups, sharing spiritual realizations and experiences. In 2008 I started in Sri Vrindavan in the name of Srila Prabhupada Nalini Kantha prabhu . After so many years of spiritual life I have come to the conclusion that spiritual life means only one thing : Do good to others, the result of this is that there is freedom from envy, fear, prejudice and bigotry . My conclusion on the guru tattva , is that the worst and biggest enemies are your assumptions Srila Prabhupada disciples , led by the great envy that you have to Srila Prabhupada , his only work of these people is to make anyone serve or to love Srila Prabhupada , these people are so selfish that psychological techniques by forcing others to serve them and love themselves.
That Srila Prabhupada had great reason when he said that usually people do not like living the truth and be happy, people like to be deceived and suffer.
OM TAT SAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario