jueves, 31 de octubre de 2013

My obeisances ( Donation)

My obeisances , all glories to Srila Prabhupada.


I am writing to inform you of my current situation , and if God or Krishna from your heart inspires you to help me , I appreciate it.


When I arrived in India in April 2012 the government introduced Spanish papers to ask for a pay for having been so many years out of Spain , thank God I passed it and was charging 426 euros for 18 months now and I have completed this pay, and I am asking for donations from friends and family to keep . My personal maintenance is very simple, just pay the water, electricity and food, thank God no meat, fish or eggs , I have no vices , do not smoke, do not drink coffee , tea, etc. , since 1984 I practice celibacy in a very natural way , if you can give me I would greatly appreciate help . I will be now a year without charging anything , then in December 2014 I will request a paid Spanish government called active insertion income ( RAI ), the pay you get a no other year , so you give 3 years and 3 years pay nothing . At least if you can help me when I do not charge anything you 'd really appreciate it .


I have an account in the name of Jose SabadellCAM Figuerola Javier Perez. Account number : 0081-1111-21-0006101916


God or Krishna bless you and protect you always your good friend Haripada Dasa Brahmachari .


That Jagat -guru , the savior of the fallen, śaktyāveśa Avatar, MOR PATI SENA , THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE SPIRITUAL FORCES OF SRI GAURANGA Mahaprabhu , HIS DIVINE GRACE Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada CHARANARAVINDA ABHAY bless and protect you always .


OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL


http://haripadadas.blogspot.com


http://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com


http://alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario