domingo, 13 de octubre de 2013

Questions to Iskcon

Questions to Iskcon, by Haripada dasaThis message was sent to 23 gurus of Iskcon , surely no one will answer , if you are from Iskcon and want to discuss these issues with your authorities , that would be fine .1 - I have full faith that Srila Prabhupada through his books and through his earnest followers to begin the devotees in the name of Srila Prabhupada Acharya for the next 10,000 years , Iskcon also thinks like me ?2 - Everyone knows that Srila Prabhupada was very opposed to the changes, which ISKCON authorized the change Srila Prabhupada 's books ?3 - In Book 36 of the conversations , Srila Prabhupada says page 367 that are poisoning me , I have full faith in the words of Srila Prabhupada , ISKCON has done any research on this topic ?4 - Being distributing Srila Prabhupada 's books in Puerto Rico temple devotees came to my room , broke my suitcase and stole $ 2,300 , distributing Srila Prabhupada 's books I have given of my collection to Iskcon at least half a million dollars, that would not be good Iskcon me back the $ 2,300 that was stolen ?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario