martes, 1 de diciembre de 2020

Saved my life

 Saved my life, by Haripada dasa

With love and trust I share this story of Sankirtana, the devotees translated it from Spanish to English and put it in the magazine back to the Supreme for the whole world to read.

I was distributing Srila Prabhupada's books in a town in Murcia, Spain, in the town square I saw a car parked with the window open and the driver inside, I approached and gave the man the science of self-realization, seeing the Srila Prabhupada's photo on the cover the man was very impressed, I told him that we are doing a cultural program with these books and the result of reading these spiritual books is that one gets a lot of internal peace and frees himself from anxiety, I saw in the seat next to the driver there was a large knife, and there was a bottle of alcohol and drugs, I wrote down on a paper The Maha-Mantra Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare (the H is read as J for j), and I told him if you chant this mantra all the negative things that you have will disappear, the man gave me 2,000 pesetas or 20 dollars as a donation and left.

I continued with my book distribution and half an hour passed and the man in the car came and said that I want to talk to you, he parked the car and I got into the car and the man revealed his mind and told me that you saved my life. and I come to thank you, it turns out that I left my best friend 10 million pesetas or 100,000 dollars to do a business, the business went very well and he made a lot of money, and when I told him to return what I I left him he gave me half and he told me that the other half would already be given to him, when you saw me I was going to kill him, but when I saw the photo of your spiritual master and chanted the Hare Krishna mantra that you gave me, my mentality has changed Totally, now I don't care if he is going to pay me the other half, thank God I have a lot of money, and what I want is to live happily with my family and not get into trouble, I told him that the address of the Hare Krishna Rural Community and that there is his house, the man was very excited o and crying he hugged me and told me that I will never forget you, thank you for everything.

By the mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna, these personal experiences have been a great source of inspiration to be distributing Srila Prabhupada's books, the influence that Srila Prabhupada's books have on people is inconceivable, and that is the practical proof. that Srila Prabhupada is a living guru. The result of practicing the instructions given in Srila Prabhupada's books is that one acquires the qualities of Srila Prabhupada and qualifies himself to go back home, back to Godhead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario