miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2019

I have come to the conclusion

I have come to the conclusion, by Haripada dasa
I have concluded that relationships with other devotees is not an easy thing, God or Krishna and Srila Prabhupada and all Spiritual Masters of disciplic succession are oceans of love and mercy, the relationship with them is easy and pleasant , with God or Krishna one relates through the Mahamantra Hare Krishna, studying the Gita, seeing the Deities, etc., and with all the Spiritual Masters of the disciplic succession one relates to them by obeying his instructions.
But interacting with people who are not an ocean of love and mercy is not easy, because everyone thinks that I am superior to others, nowadays nobody goes through life presenting themselves as the fool number one and I need love and mercy of others.
This verse from the Bhagavatam, 8.22.10, which was spoken by Bali Maharaja, always called my attention, it says that My grandfather, the best of men, who reached unlimited knowledge and was worthy of the worship of all, feared The common people of this world. Since he was fully convinced that Your lotus feet constitute the safest refuge, he took refuge in them against the will of his father and his demonic friends, whom You yourself killed.
My best friends in Krishna consciousness are those people who share with me the instructions of Srila Prabhupada.
prabhupadanugas108@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario