viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

Mukunda Dasa and Raghunanda Thakura

Mukunda Dasa and Raghunanda Thakura
Hare Krishna, I share a spiritual story:
One day, his father, Mukunda Dasa, who was a doctor, had to go on a medical business trip. He called Raghunandana at his side. He told Raghunandana candle because the Deity is served with great care and attention. He told him not to stop feeding the Deity. At the appointed time, taking his father's order in the head, it was Raghunandana doing the service. He took the food offering for the Deity. Raghunandan was just a child and told the Deity: "Come Eat!" When he saw that the offering seemed intact, he began to cry. Being unable to resist the intense devotion of the child, Krishna ate everything on the plate, leaving no remains.
When Mukunda Dasa returned, he asked the boy: "Bring me the remains of the prasada of the offering he made previously." The boy said: "Father, listen. I made the Deity eat as you told me. He left no remains. He ate the whole plate." Mukunda was amazed at what the boy was saying. He ordered the boy to offer food as before, Mukunda hid outside the house and looked out the window. Raghunandana, then, with great joy, offered Gopinatha a laddu. "! Come Eat!" , said. The Lord ate half of the laddu. Meanwhile, Mukunda, who was watching from outside, saw all this with great astonishment. He could understand that the Deity had already eaten once, and since he left no remains, his hunger was satisfied. As a result, he could only finish half of the laddu.
Then Mukunda Dasa and Raghunanda Thakura went to Puri to see Lord Gauranga, and in CCML, 15, from verses 112 to 117 Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu asked Mukunda who was the son and who was the father:
CC Madhya 15,112. Śrī Chaitanya Mahāprabhu then turned His attention to three of the people who had come from Khaṇḍa: Mukunda dāsa, Raghunandana and Śrī Narahari. CC Madhya 15,113. Śrī Chaitanya Mahāprabhu, the son of mother Śacī, then asked Mukunda dāsa: «You are the father and Raghunandana is your son. Isn't that right? CC Madhya 15,114. «Or is Śrīla Raghunandana your father and you his son? Please explain the situation to me, so that My doubts disappear. ”, CC Madhya 15,115. Mukunda replied: «Raghunandana is my father, and I am his son. That is my conclusion, CC Madhya 15,116. «All of us have achieved devotion to Kṛṣṇa thanks to Raghunandana. Therefore, I consider him my father. ”, CC Madhya 15,117. Hearing Mukunda express that wise conclusion, Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu confirmed it by saying: “Yes, it is correct. He who gives rise to devotion to Kṛṣṇa is certainly the spiritual master.
My conclusion is that my attachment and my love is for Srila Prabhupada and for God or Krishna, and other people have to be tolerated, that is the solution to get along with everyone, tolerate, tolerate and tolerate, and when I see someone He wants to control me, I immediately break the relationship with that person.
 https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario