martes, 5 de noviembre de 2019

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna, I am sending you a message sent to me here, do you know that person? Every day you understand people less, finding a balanced person today is so difficult, that is why I always say that my best friends in consciousness Krishna's are those who share with me the teachings of Srila Prabhupada.
We must not be sentimental or fanatical, when someone sends us something strange we must respond right away, I will give 3 examples of this.
1- Hamsaduta sent me a message that talked about an economics blog, my big mistake was not telling him what this has to do with Srila Prabhupada and Krishna consciousness, 2- another sent me a message saying Hitler was a saktyavesa avatara, I also made the mistake of not telling him that where Srila Prabhupada says that, and 3 there I answered, someone sent me a message saying if I thought Srila Prabhupada was a fake guru, that message felt very bad and I replied that Give me your address from the asylum where you are admitted and I will send you maha-prasada from Jagannatha Puri to see if your madness is cured.
The point here is that we are in the era of hypocrisy and quarrel, I always try to act in a very personal and fearless way, because I have nothing to lose, many people have sent my devotional life, so they know me , there I say that if you want you can send me your devotional life so that I know you, the majority did not answer anything, that means that the person is thinking that who you are to know me, pride.
Another very important point is that there are people who glorify you, I have come to the conclusion that they are not glorifying you, but that they are making fun of you, so Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Prabhupada always said that he who glorifies me is my enemy.
And that is why we are not united, because there is no humility, mercy, patience or respect.
prabhupadanugas108@gmail.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: larry freeman p <lakshmi@webtv.net>
Date: mié., 30 oct. 2019 a las 22:08
Subject: Re: I have come to the conclusion
To: Prabhupadanugas Movimiento <prabhupadanugas108@gmail.com>


prabhu  means son of a bitch


From: Prabhupadanugas Movimiento <prabhupadanugas108@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 4:21 AM
Subject: I have come to the conclusion

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario