lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2018

I share

Hare Krishna, with love and trust I share some very interesting stories that have happened to me in my devotional life, from 1984 to 1994 I spent 10 years distributing Srila Prabhupada's books in Spain, during this time I had a conversation with two Catholic priests, they were living in different places, but the two priests told me the same thing, that they sang their 16 rounds every day of the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra, that they liked Srila Prabhupada's books very much and that they followed the 4 regulative principles, 1, do not eat meat, fish or eggs, 2, no illicit sex, only sex is allowed to procreate and with one's wife, 3, no games of chance, and 4, do not drink tea, coffee, alcohol, drugs, etc., and that they did these practices in a very discreet way, the two priests also told me that the leaders of the catholic religion know that without a doubt that now the only true religion is the Hare Krishn Movement a, and that's why they attack us a lot, yes, that's a great truth, in a Catholic Church in Barcelona some people wanted to finish with the Hare Krishnas, the leader was a lady who had her son with the Hare Krishnas and there was a father who had a high position in the Spanish Army who had a son with the Hare Krishnas, they decided to kidnap their children to deprogram them, they spent a lot of money with this, and so they kidnapped the two devotees, and they took them away to a cabin in the Swiss Alps, there brought them very beautiful prostitutes, and very opulent food like seafood, etc., the son of the lady fell with everything, sex with the girls, ate everything, etc., and then it was of the movement, but the other devotee remained very calm, he was called Devarshi, Devarshi is the devotee who introduced me to Krishna consciousness, in the summer of 1984 he distributed me a Bhagavad gita and he preached to me, and in October of the same year I entered in The Movement and Devarshi when he had an opportunity escaped through the window of the bathroom, and hitchhiking appeared in the temple of Barcelona, ​​then his father claiming that his son was crazy locked him in the madhouse of Guadalajara, the doctors spoke with him , and then they told their father that this boy is pure goodness, he is not capable of killing an ant, we do not understand why you brought him here, and then Devarshi left the madhouse, then he went to live in the temple of Mayapur, in India, and there lived more than 20 years, his father went to see him to apologize for all his offenses, in the summer of 2011 Devarshi wrote me a message and told me that this temple is full of demons, I I answered that he did the same as me, I left the movement because I saw that these people are not obeying Srila Prabhupada's order to initiate in his name, and not to be an accomplice of all the offenses that they are doing to Srila Pr abhupada practiced Krishna consciousness in an independent way, then in December 2011 a devotee wrote to me and told me that Devarshi had left the body in Mayapur and died of tuberculosis.
www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario