viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2018

How are people generally

How are people generally, by Haripada dasa
I share this beautiful song of Bhaktivinoda Thakura, he is one of our spiritual masters in the disciplic succession, although he was a pure devotee of God or Krishna taken by his deep humility puts himself in the position of an ordinary person, and says that I have always I dedicate my life to commit sinful activities, you will not find in me a bit of pious activities, only a life of sinful activities, I am always willing to cause problems to other living entities ..., that is my occupation, I want to see others suffer , and, and when that happens, I enjoy. To get my own sense gratification, I do not mind committing any sinful activity, I have no mercy, and I only pursue the satisfaction of my own interests, so, when others suffer, I feel very happy ..., I'm used to telling lies , even in ordinary matters, and when someone suffers, that is very pleasant for me, I have unlimited desires in my heart, and I am always disgusted and conceited with false prestige, envy and false pride are my ornaments, the dream and the laziness conquer me, I always feel revulsion for pious activities, and I am very enthusiastic about doing impious activities, I always deceive others to gain prestige, greed subjugates me and I am always lustful, I am very fallen and I never relate to devotees of God or Krishna, I am constantly an offender, my mind is always attracted by morbid things, therefore, at the very end of my life, I am almost invalid because of all these tribulations, now in my old age, I have no other alternative ..., and, therefore, by force I have had to become very meek and humble, thus, Bhaktivinoda Thakura, offers the testimony of the activities of his life at the lotus feet of God or Krishna.
I remember that in the book entitled perfect questions and perfect answers, Srila Prabhupada says that preaching Krishna consciousness is very difficult, because a preacher always has to go with the truth ahead, and people have so much false ego that they feel insulted, and sometimes they kill the preacher as in the case of Jesus Christ, Jesus was told if you say that you are the son of God we are going to crucify you, and he said do what you want, but I can not change the philosophy. Today to be a true devotee of God you have to be very brave, because your supposed relatives, friends, and society are going to be against you, Srila Prabhupada always said that this material world is like an asylum, everyone is crazy , but the crazy ones think that the crazy ones are the doctors, and sometimes they convince them.
Thought to meditate:
"The only way to stop doing sinful activities is to always be engaged in devotional activities."
www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario