sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2018

I like the spiritual life

I like the spiritual life, by Haripada dasa
Material life means sense gratification, selfishness, self and mine, and the law of the funnel, wide for me and narrow for others, spiritual life means to please the transcendental senses of God or Krishna, always think about doing the well to others without wanting anything in return and it is also the law of the funnel but vice versa, the spiritualist sacrifices the wide part for the sake of the narrow. I like to sing every day The Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare, (the H is read as J of Jota) 16 rounds are at least 27,648 saints Names of God, this with practice is from an hour and a half to two hours. I like to offer incense to the Altar and the Deities, I like to offer the food to Srila Prabhupada, to Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu and to Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I like to share spiritual experiences on the Internet and on Facebook, I like that my life is not controlled by worldly and demonic people, I like to go to Vrindavana to India, to distribute prasada or spiritual food to the children of the schools, to bathe in the Radha Kunda, to make the pilgrimage to the sacred Govardana Hill, I like to study the books of Srila Prabhupada, that means associating with Srila Prabhupada, Bhaktivinoda Thakura always said that he wrongly reasons who says that the devotees of God or Krishna die, they are still living, in the sound, they die to live, and while they live they try to spread the Holy Name for the world. Many people asked you what will happen to your movement when you die, and Srila Prabhupada always said that I will never die, I will always live in my books and those who obey my spiritual instructions will always live with me, Srila Prabhupada wrote 80 books of 400 pages each , there is everything a person needs to practice genuine spiritual life. I like to see that so many people are being deprogrammed of the material life and are having great interest in knowing and loving God, I like to lead a pure and sinless life, that is why I have abandoned illicit sexual life, gambling, drugs and the consumption of meat, fish and eggs, Krishna consciousness is the practice of spiritual activities, the result of these practices is that we transfer from the material world to the spiritual world. I like to go to bed at 10 o'clock at night and get up at 5 o'clock in the morning, the one who gets up early helps God. I like to establish relationships with other devotees based on spiritual love and trust. I like to be a humble servant of Srila Prabhupada and of all mankind.
Thanks to God or Krishna and His representative my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada since 1984 I detached myself from society, love and worldly friendships, since then I have tried to establish a relationship with people based on spiritual love and trust, love spiritual means the full conviction that the success of life is to please God or Krishna and His devotees and confidence means that there will be no betrayal.
www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario