viernes, 16 de marzo de 2018

Sannyasa

Hare Krishna, I am writing to you for a personal thing of mine, for the mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna I have been practicing brahmacharya since 1983 in a natural and strict way. In 2008 Nalini Kantha Prabhu initiated me in the name of Srila Prabhupada , he made me the astrological letter that stated that when he was 56 years old until 65 it would be a good time to take sannyasa, I told him and he gave me his blessings, I would like to take sannyasa in the line of Srila Prabhupada that has our same spiritual ideals , meaning that Srila Prabhupada is the jagat-guru, the guru of all, and not that crippled mentality that Srila Prabhupada is the guru of some people and see others with contempt for not being disciples of Srila Prabhupada, if you know of Some genuine sannyasi please tell me to communicate with him, if he does not find anyone in the line of Srila Prabhupada I will try in the line of Puri Maharaja, thank you, your friend Haripad to dasa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario