sábado, 10 de marzo de 2018

I'm in hell

I'm in hell, by Haripada dasa
I share that years ago the body left or died a guru of the international association for the conscience of Krishna (abbreviation Iskcon), in Mayapur, India, he was called Sridhara Swami and he preached in Bombay, India, they gave him a very nice ceremony of Burying his body or samadhi, after a few months this guru appeared to me in a very vivid dream and told me that I am in hell suffering a lot and that please give me Light, I raised my thought to Krishna and prayed to him to help this poor soul, these gurus were made by vows, but Srila Prabhupada says in Chaitanya Charitamrita, Madhya Lila, 1, 220, that the election of a guru is not done by vows, and the followers of these gurus are worse, because they think that when my guru dies I will be the next guru, what these followers of these gurus do not know is that Srila Prabhupada says in Chaitanya Charitamrita, Madhya Lila, 15, 108 that as long as we are not initiated by a true spiritual master No, all our devotional activities are useless, and we can descend again to the animal species, for me this experience was a special mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna, I was many years in Iskcon, by the mercy of Srila Prabhupada Krishna distributed to Through me more than a quarter of a million of Srila Prabhupada's books, the truth that in the years that I was in Iskcon I never felt any affection of those people, but pure envy, in the temple of Puerto Rico, USA, while I was distributing books at the airport, they entered my room, broke my suitcase and stole $ 2,300 for the Vrindavana Food for life, in my life I was so scared, I thought they would kill me to steal the $ 10,000 I still had. In 2008, a disciple of Srila Prabhupada initiated me in the name of Srila Prabhupada. There, I felt the presence of Srila Prabhupada in my personal life.
We are in Kali-yuga the age of quarreling and hypocrisy, this message is not criticism, it will always be better to pray to Krishna for others to criticize, I am telling my personal experience, the problem is that nobody listens to anyone, even a pure soul like the spiritual brother of Srila Prabhupada called Puri Maharaja, on youtube there is a video of him if someone wants to see him the link is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUNHNj1RMCI, there he tells that he He asked Srila Prabhupada that because you have left so many gurus, the tradition is to leave only one, and Srila Prabhupada replied that I have not left anyone as a guru but I have ordered them to be my representatives or ritviks, the ritvik philosophy ordered it Srila Prabhupada, the orders of Srila Prabhupada and Srila Prabhupada are the same, everyone who is against ritvik philosophy is because he envies Srila Prabhupada very much, it is a very sad situation that people who serve and love Srila Prabhupada we have to live outside of his movement, Srila Prabhupada prophesied this situation in Srimad Bhagavatam, 4, 28, 48 there it is said that when the Acharya or spiritual master comes he establishes the principles of religion, but when he leaves the disorder comes back and Thieves, bandits and opportunists take advantage of the situation.
www.fflv.org  https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario