martes, 27 de marzo de 2018

My personal experience

My personal experience, by Haripada dasa
In the introduction to the nectar of devotion Srila Prabhupada explains very well what initiation means, there he says that the link with the spiritual master is called initiation. From the day that the spiritual master gives the initiation, the link between Kṛṣṇaṇa and the person who cultivates Kṛṣṇa consciousness is established. Without being initiated by a bona fide spiritual master, the true link with the Kṛṣṇa consciousness plane never occurs.
In the past Kartika in Vrindavana I was speaking with a devotee from Argentina called Ramanuja and another devotee from Mexico who started with Harikesa, I told them my personal experience and I told them that in 2008 a disciple of Srila Prabhupada called Nalini Kantha Prabhu told me started in the name of Srila Prabhupada, and in these 10 years I have felt very much the presence of Srila Prabhupada in my devotional life, and that initiation has helped me a lot to purify myself of the contamination of previously having been initiated by two false gurus who are offending to Srila Prabhupada, not wanting to obey his order to initiate on his behalf, it would be good for devotees who have been initiated by false gurus to reflect and see the need for a disciple of Srila Prabhupada to initiate them in the name of Srila Prabhupada. I share that in the year 2011 I was in the Kesava temple in Barcelona that Hamsaraja was carrying distributing the books of Srila Prabhupada, I was there for several months, the successor of Srila Puri Maharaja named Srila Bhakti Vichar Bishnu Maharaja arrived, when he finished giving the class Maharaja , I told him that today we celebrate the arrival of Srila Prabhupada in the USA, he could say something about it, he made a glorification dedicated to Srila Prabhupada full of love, I remember he said that no one can pay the debt we have with Srila Prabhupada, and his gurudeva Srila Puri Maharaja in the temple of Mexico said three times very excited and crying that everyone should serve Srila Prabhupada, what I am trying to say is that Srila Prabhupada is the Jagad-guru, the guru of all, and he only asks us to give him let us obey, and today the most important thing we can do is relate to devotees who love Srila Prabhupada, so our spiritual life will achieve success and our return to God or Krishn a will be guaranteed. The only souls who love Srila Prabhupada are those who are free from envy.
www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario