lunes, 25 de julio de 2016

BUT THEY ARE HAPPY

But they are happy, by Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
I agree that I have spoken to many people in the West who have been in India and they all tell me the same thing, people live in a very simple way but they are happy. When I came to Vrindavan first thing I do is call my friend Raju to tell you that I come and bring me milk every two days brings me to my house two liters of milk, a liter make cheese and half a liter volume each day One day I asked Raju few cows you have, your family all right, he replied that he had 3 cows and wife and two children and all good, Raju every morning and evening out with your bike to distribute milk to their customers, and with that live very happy, he does not know what a bank or a mortgage, or know what it is to live in anxiety or impatience, the leads a simple life with high thinking.
Here in the West people do not like to lead a simple life with high thinking, we all understand and accept that the causes of anxiety and impatience is unkindness, there are three modes of material nature, ignorance, passion and goodness, when a person lives full of ignorance and passion are full of jealousies, fears, doubts, fanaticisms, speculation, prejudice and sinful activities, such people get very happy when they see others suffer and their greatest suffering is to see devotees of God or Krishna full of happiness and freedom, when a person lives in goodness is filled with spiritual knowledge and is happy and free, understand and agree that we are not the temporary material body but eternal spirit souls, and that the goal of human life is to know God and love him and as there is one God or Krishna and His energies naturally loves everyone and everything, and returns back home back to God in the spiritual world. That person suffers when he sees others suffer and is very happy when he sees happy people in God consciousness or Krishna, that person is not interested in wealth or power, he leads a simple life with high thinking and is the person most intelligent of all that is always glorifying God and His devotees, he always thinks others to do whatever they want to me does not concern me, I already have enough work condemned purifying my mind.
Thought to ponder:
"Idle mind devil's workshop, devil's workshop means where there is money and women."
http//alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com  http//haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario