lunes, 11 de julio de 2016

AWAKENING

Awakening, by Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
With love and trust I share that in 1983 there was a big change in my life, I came to the conclusion that in society, friendship and worldly love is not happiness, I sensed that true happiness is not in a life of sense gratification, but within us and revive our eternal relationship with God or Krishna, Krishna God is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna means all-attractive, the supreme pleasure and the source of all happiness. The first thing I did was change my diet, the idea is fed by the minimal violence to nature, I stopped eating meat, fish and eggs, the result is fabulous, in 33 years I have not been to a doctor, thank God I have a first-class wellness. I connected with the Hare Krishna Movement and read the Bhagavad Gita as it is my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada, that I came to the conclusion that there was the Truth, and the Truth will set you free. In 1984 I joined the Hare Krishna movement, I spent 10 years traveling with others throughout Spain to distribute the books of Srila Prabhupada, also went to India as a volunteer program of the Food for Life or food for life, all donations he received when distributing the books were intended to give food in India. Hare Krishna authorities of Spain do not seem well my program and I was told I was abroad doing that program. From 1994 until 2011 I was traveling and living in 16 Latin countries, USA and India doing that program to distribute books and collect donations for India, in some countries where there were no books I the imprimía, God or Krishna distributed through my one quarter of a million books of Srila Prabhupada. In 2008 I left the Hare Krishna movement to see that the authorities led by their personal interests did not obey the instructions given by the Founder Srila Prabhupada, and not to be an accomplice to the offenses they did to Srila Prabhupada I left, also in 2008 I was initiated by a disciple of Srila Prabhupada in the name of Srila Prabhupada. I have led a life one hundred percent dedicated to others, and there I found happiness and freedom. Now I share my experiences and all the knowledge that I have received from Srila Prabhupada with others without wanting anything in return, my only wish is that people are happy and free in Krishna consciousness.
Usually people do not wake up to a higher consciousness because they are full of jealousies, fears, doubts, fanaticisms, speculation, prejudice and full of sinful activities. To make that change must be very brave, and risk everything and that's for sure many people will make fun of you, they envy to see you so happy and free, as the saying goes, the dogs bark but the caravan continues to its destination. I repeat that it is not making an external change, but the change is internal. What needs to change is our misconceptions, rectify is wise. materialistic and atheistic life means sense gratification and envying oneself and others, pure spiritual life means to please God or Krishna and His devotees. Another major impediment to awakening is that there are so deceiving people, and as people are so lazy to do the awakening take advantage and tell people you give me 30 euros and I will give you a mantra and in six months you will be God and the people are so stupid that they believe it. Why this society is deceivers and deceived. So Srila Prabhupada always said that what he likes most people are suffering and that misleads, very few are interested in being extremely happy and free.
Our envious of the Supreme Personality of God makes us envious of other living entities. When we stop being envious of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, in human society there will be peace, unity and true brotherhood.
http//alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com  http//haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario