viernes, 22 de julio de 2016

I LIKE THE SPIRITUAL LIFE

I like the spiritual life, or Haripada Javier Figuerola dasa
Material life means sense gratification, selfishness, me and mine, and the law of the funnel, wide for me and narrow for others, spiritual life means to please the transcendental senses of God or Krishna, always think about making the good to others without wanting anything in return and is also the law of the funnel but in reverse, the wide part spiritualist sacrifices for the sake of the close. If you want to do me a favor, pray to God for me and for all humanity to bring peace and well. Share a beautiful verse from Brahma Samhita, 5, 52, which reads: "The sun, full infinite effulgence, who is the King of all the planets and the image of the good soul, is like the eye of this world, I love the primeval Lord, Govinda (Govinda is a name of God means he who gives pleasure to the cows, the brahmins, or priests and spiritual senses), in obedience to whose order makes your trip the sun, mounted on the wheel weather".
Thank God or Krishna and His representative my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada since 1984 desapegué me society, love and worldly friends since then have tried to establish a relationship with people based on spiritual love and trust, love spiritual means full conviction that success in life is to please God or Krishna and His devotees and trust means no betrayal. I like to sing every day the Hare Krishna maha-mantra, at least 27,648 holy names of God, this in practice is an hour and a half to two hours. I like to offer incense to the altar and Deities, I like to offer food to Srila Prabhupada, Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu and Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I like to share online and on Facebook spiritual experiences, I like my life is not controlled by worldly and demonic people, I like to go to Vrindavan to India, to distribute prasada, or spiritual food to children in schools, bathe in Radha Kunda, make the pilgrimage to the sacred hill Govardhana, I like to study books Srila Prabhupada, Srila Prabhupada wrote 80 books of 400 pages each, there is everything a person needs to practice genuine spiritual life, I like to respect prasada, or spiritual food offered to God, I like being with other devotees of God and talk about spiritual and how to increase our interest in knowing and loving God life, I like to be insulted, criticized and humiliated, with my spiritual intelligence I give thanks to these people because they are helping me to remove my false ego, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur Prabhupada always said that the one who glorifies me is my enemy, and worse than these are those who glorify you but behind you stick stab or betray you, I like to see that so many people are deprogramming of material life and are having great interest in knowing and loving God, I like being a humble servant of Srila Prabhupada and of all humanity.
http//alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com  http//haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario