domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

One who does not live to serve, not serve to live

One who does not live to serve, not serve to live , by Javier Figuerola or Haripada Dasa Brahmachari
The Bible says that he who does not live to serve, not serve to live , in these words is the truth of the essence of our lives. I agree that 1983 was a big change in my life, it was two in the morning and left a nightclub and looked at the sky , all the stars were there there were no clouds , and I prayed to God to please save me of this miserable life , I have interest in knowing and loving God , to understand that we are not temporal matter but eternal spirit souls , understanding that I expected after death , to understand that I suffer but I would not suffer, to understand where true happiness, to understand which is the Kingdom of God or the spiritual world, the response was immediate , I heard an inner voice saying to me that it was time to awaken that inner voice is called Paramatma, or Holy Spirit, God in the heart of all living entities , from personal experience , I say that there is no greater power in the universe to pray to God. In 1984 he joined the Hare Krishna movement and participated in volunteering at the Food for Life Vrindavan in India program , distributing prasadam or food offered to God , traveled through 16 Latin countries and USA, God or Krishna circulated through my a quarter of a million books of Srila Prabhupada , I will have talked to four million people face to face , that has helped me to see the suffering of the people and respect people , and collect a lot of money to give food in Vrindavan in India, when I realized that Hare Krishna leaders had changed the instructions given by Srila Prabhupada I left the movement , now my service to Srila Prabhupada is to share my experiences , a publisher has released a spiritual book and I 've already signed the contract another book I tell all my personal experiences , now I have to go a year without pay , and thank God I keep donations from good people and I continue collecting donations to distribute food in India. When someone is interested in understanding the above issues , that person should pray to God with great earnestness and sincerity to send you a bona fide spiritual master to understand all these things, then there begins the good fortune for the soul. And what is a genuine spiritual master , the answer is very simple, is the representative of God, Jesus Christ and Muhammad are Srila Prabhupada representatives of God, and what are God's representatives ? , To establish the prinicipios religion, Jesus said he came not to abolish the law but to fulfill it , and Srila Prabhupada in the Srimad Bhagavatam , 4,8,54 says the guru comes and establishes religious principles , when the guru will return the disorder and bandits , thieves and crooks take advantage of the situation. It says in the Holy Scriptures of India to find a bona fide guru in this age is harder than throwing a lifeline and a turtle into the ocean, and what a coincidence that when the turtle pokes his head plays in the life , and more difficult than that is to find a perfect and genuine disciple of a bona fide guru.Usually people think that a guru is a person who through brainwashing exploits his disciples to bring you money and women to enjoy it, that make false and unauthorized gurus. A genuine guru is God's representative and servant of his disciples, Jesus said that I did not come to be served but to serve me , and Srila Prabhupada always said that a genuine and authorized guru is considered the servant of his disciples , he sees his disciples and their gurus, and he thinks it is God who has sent me these people for me to train in the spiritual life . In Chapter 6 of Harinam - Chintamani says the relationship is genuine guru to disciple is eternal as long as the two keep their pure positions , however if the guru deviates , the disciple should reject and vice versa , if the deviates the guru disciple should reject it if it is not carried out they are doomed . No one can go directly to God , God or Krishna tells Arjuna in the Adi Purana says that one who is My devotee is not My devotee , but who says that is the devotee of My devotee of My devotee of My devotee that is My devotee . And Siva tells his wife Parvati that the highest worship is to worship God or Vishnu , but higher than it is to worship His devotee. And Srila Visvanatha Chakravarti Thakura says in his Guruastaka to meet the representative of God, God is pleased , but if one does not meet the representative of God , no one knows what their destiny.Thoughts to ponderA true friend or friend is someone who helps you to go home, to return to God the spiritual world, without wanting anything in return.My mother is the truth , my father's knowledge, my occupational duty to serve God and humanity is my brother , kindness is my friend , tranquility is my wife, and forgiveness is my son. These six are members of my family.OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario