sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

Hamsadutta prabhu


 Hamsadutta prabhu said.
I immediately wrote a letter to Śrīla Prabhupāda asking him why he had been so merciful towards me by appointing me as his “Ṛtvik representative of the Ācārya” which I understood to be a very confidential and responsible position. In other words, it was clear to me that this letter appointing “Ṛtvik Representatives” to initiate new disciples on Śrīla Prabhupāda’s behalf was Śrīla Prabhupāda’s final instructions in anticipation of his disappearance from the world.

Śrīla Prabhupāda replied my letter by paraphrasing my question and answering in a letter dated July 31st 1977 as follows:

“You have written to Śrīla Prabhupāda saying you do not know why he has chosen you to be a recipient of his Mercy. His Divine Grace immediately replied, “It is because you are my sincere servant. You have given up attachment to a beautiful and qualified wife and that is a great benediction. You are a real preacher. Therefore I like you. (Then Laughing). Sometimes you become obstinate, but that is true of any intelligent man. Now you have got a very good field. Now organize it and it will be a great credit. No one will disturb you there. MAKE YOUR OWN FIELD AND CONTINUE TO BE RITTVIK AND ACT ON MY BEHALF.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario