sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

COMPANIES

Companies by Javier Figuerola or Haripada Dasa Brahmachari
Srila Prabhupada says in his Nectar of instruction that the wishes and aspirations of a person are developed according to the company that maintains or other tell me who your friends are words and I will tell you who you are , once a devotee will be asked Srila Prabhupada how do I can return a devotee of God or Krishna serious and sincere ? , and Srila Prabhupada replied that as a drunk person , hanging out with drunks , just as is done when a person associates with devotees of God or Krishna earnest one makes a serious and sincere devotee . In the Hari- Chintamani is said that the association with people has great power to mark our destiny , for example , I had a very good friend, this person began to associate with people who envied me and were very critical , the result is that this person began to envy and criticize , and that friendship was lost.
In my current personal life I'm trying to have a relationship with people based on spiritual love and trust , love spiritual means that God is at the center of life, and trust means no betrayal , relationships based on sense gratification ultimately end in suffering, as my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada likes me and the next time not like you, and then there are deceptions , frustrations and sufferings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario