jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

HAVING YOUR OWN PERSONALITY

Having your own personality, or Haripada Javier Figuerola Dasa Brahmachari
Today I was thinking to have your own personality is not easy to have your own personality means you have all your ideals in life and certainly clear . For example I have clear that I am not a temporary material body but an eternal spirit soul , I have clear that Srila Prabhupada is my eternal spiritual master , I have clear that the goal of human life is to know and love God or Krishna , I I am clear that karma is temporary and disappears through the practice of devotional service , I have clear that faith moves mountains , thank goodness this point I have much personal experience, I have clearly fallible people exist and infallible people, fallible people are those who live in pure goodness , and Surefire people are those who live in pure goodness , I have clear that Krishna is a God or not dual person, and his body is full of transcendental eternity, bliss and knowledge , I have clear that one who deceives others deceives himself, I have clear that this material world is made to blame for world envious, I have clear that God or Krishna is the Supreme Controller , I have clear that you can not trust the fallible people , your best friend can become your worst enemy and vice versa, I have clear that my love is for God or Krishna and His devotees. That is to have your own personality.
What I do not understand is why people find it so difficult to understand and accept that God or Krishna is a person in the Bible it says that God made ​​us in His image and likeness , a child born with arms and legs that parents have arms and legs, when one does not accept that God or Krishna is a person falls into impersonalism , and becomes an atheist.
OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario