lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

MY FRIENDS

My friends, Haripada Dasa BrahmachariMy best friend is my eternal spiritual master AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada , I have full faith that when he is pleased with my service take me back home back to Godhead . Srila Prabhupada risked her life to give Krishna consciousness , Krishna consciousness means to fix our mind on God or Krishna and give our love, and Srila Prabhupada through his books gave us instructions to do this. The coming of Srila Prabhupada is prophesied in many scriptures such as the Sri Chaitanya Mangala of Lochana Dasa Thakura , that says the Lord Gauranga that in due time send my mor sena pathi , commander in chief of my spiritual forces that spread the chanting of the holy names around the world , I once saw a video of Nostradamus and said to come from the east an elderly person with a cane, and give us the universal religion that will be able to unite all religions , and ran a photo Srila Prabhupada. Could you say my best friend is God or Krishna , for He gives me everything , but I understand that no one can come to God directly , but through His representative, God or Krishna tells Arjuna in the Adi Purana that he who says who is My devotee is not My devotee , but who says that is the devotee of My devotee of My devotee , that is My devotee.MY best friend is the Earth, the Earth is representanción genuine qualities of tolerance and mercy , so many people full of lust , anger, greed , envy, pride and ignorance exploit the Earth, and sometimes unscrupulous politicians send people to war and stained with his blood to Earth. Yet Earth is so merciful that supplies us all so we can live happily , gives us grains, fruits , vegetables , water, etc. .My best friend is the cow , she provides milk that is the miracle food for a good brain, Srila Prabhupada instructed us to take a pint of milk each day , the cow is pure goodness , in India cow unlocks , their excrement is dried and the best fuel there as ashless , is said to reside in the cow all the demigods, the biggest sin in the world is the killing of the cow, Srila Prabhupada says in his books for the killing of innocent animals from time to time have to be wars as karmic reaction . That is crazy that people love their dogs more than their children , even in some countries there are cemeteries for dogs, it is scientifically proven that the dog has at least 40 existing diseases . Srila Prabhupada always said that if you love God you'll love your dog.My best friends are the people that you love and affection transmitted in facebook I have good friends, they make me like and comment and say Hare Krishna , Hari bol , very good, etc. . Sometimes best friends will transmit vibrations from your relatives. This world is all so temporary , all you are going to get to the next life are our activities and experiences , everything else will stay here . I pray to God or Krishna and Srila Prabhupada always send me good friends. Truly my best friends are the people who passed me to Srila Prabhupada and help me to serve Srila Prabhupada.OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELLhttp://haripadadas.blogspot.comhttp://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.comhttp://alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario