lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

DREAMS

Dreams, for Haripada Dasa Brahmachari
A devotee told me he had a dream ecstatic with Srila Prabhupada, Srila Prabhupada in the dream told him he's like Narada Muni going all the planets traveling preaching God consciousness or Krishna , on planets where the devotees are very close Krishna consciousness expands very quickly , but on this planet Earth not only the devotees are not united but when they see that someone is purer , which has more bhakti or love , which has many spiritual experiences instead of rejoicing it envy , and do this Krishna consciousness will expand more slowly.
Dreams in God and His devotees are present in all the Scriptures of all cultures . By the mercy of Srila Prabhupada understand that dreams are a reflection of what you have done during the day, in chapter one of the book of Krishna is said to have seen gold and mountains , and in our dreams we see a mountain of gold if we combine the two ideas, Srila Prabhupada also said that if during the day meditating on the Deity of Lord Jagannatha at night will dream Lord Jagannatha . When Srila Prabhupada left India was USA in Jaladuta boat in 1965 on the trip had two heart attacks, Srila Prabhupada thought I was going to die, and at night he dreamed that God or Krishna told him not to worry about Himself nothing that would take over the ship, the ship's captain Mr Pandya told Srila Prabhupada that in his 40 years of doing this trip had never had such a smooth ride.
I share a very vivid dream I had with Srila Prabhupada in Vrindavan , the first thing he told me is that Srila Prabhupada was very happy to see that I was practicing Krishna consciousness in an independent manner without belonging to any institution, said he was very sad to see that most of his disciples disobeyed his instructions and envied his position, advised me to be very careful with his disciples assumptions, always advised me to write my spiritual experiences and to share them with others. I asked him to bless me always has one of his books in my hands, either to distribute it to others or to read it.
OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL
Thought to ponder
The result of Srila Prabhupada serve with faith, love , attachment and gratitude is that one becomes free from envy, bigotry , fears , prejudices and doubts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario