sábado, 28 de diciembre de 2013

I AM TH WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

I am the way , the truth and the life, Haripada Dasa BrahmachariIn the Bible in the Gospel of St. John , 14.6 states: " I ​​am the way , the truth and the life , no one comes to the Father but by me." In Guruvastaka or prayers to the spiritual master Srila Visvanatha Chakravarti Thakura says: "The only way to please God or Krishna is indulging his representative the bona fide spiritual master , the result of not pleasing the bona fide spiritual master is that your destination is very dark " . Nowadays there are many bogus gurus or unauthorized people who claim that I am the way, the truth and the life , because of these deceptive mcuh people have lost faith in God and the spiritual life , the result of serving those unauthorized or false gurus is that one goes to hell .Personally I'm glad and happy to see that so many people are already tired to fool them around the world , there are many serious and sincere people who want to know God and love him, who want to live the truth , be free and be happy. Today I was reflecting on the mantra of Srila Prabhupada telling you to come to free us from impersonalism and nihilism , a glorification of Srila Prabhupada to his Gurudeva Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura Prabhupada said qua impersonal fate you 've taken and we 've given love for God or Krishna , the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The biggest problem or disability that we are conditioned souls impersonalism away that we do not issue or experience that I am a spiritual person and God or Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and my eternal love relationship with God or Krishna is not with matter . We have to take away the fear we have to love God and all living entities , the only way to take away that fear is serving with faith, love, attachment and gratitude to the representative of God or Krishna Srila Prabhupada.All representatives of God, Jesus Christ , Mohammed, Confucius , Srila Prabhupada , so give us a universal message, not a sectarian message, then people driven by their personal and selfish interests distort the message to satisfy your senses and the result of this is they and their followers are all going to hell. No new under the sun and history repeats itself again and again . There is no greater power in the universe that prayer , when a person prays to God and his representative of a serious and sincere way I want to know God and love him, I want to live the truth and be free and happy , do not want mislead anyone nor do I deceive myself , I just want to live the truth , to be free and be happy , then start your good fortune.OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario