sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

SPIRITUAL LOVE AND TRUST



Spiritual love and trust, Haripada Dasa BrahmachariI'm trying to establish relationships with people based on spiritual love and trust, means spiritual love in the center of our lives is God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada , and trust is the belief that this person is not going to betray me .I'm participating in 25 devotional groups on facebook, I'm trying to give positive messages that people know and love Srila Prabhupada , I have come to the conclusion that if a person serving Srila Prabhupada in faith , love, attachment and gratitude , God or Krishna will be very happy with that person and give intelligence to understand who is a false or unauthorized guru .I have come to the conclusion that in all fields of human activity as negative is falling into fanaticism , and all religious fanaticism is fanaticism that has caused more damage to human society . For a person does not fall into religious fanaticism must see everything through the Scriptures and practice .Today I was thinking that after 32 years I have clearly understood the psychology of current ISKCON authorities , they think they can criticize, envy and offense to Srila Prabhupada and nothing happens , but if someone criticizes us , offends us and envies us , we have to take very sevaras against those people. You think you of this?Another point that I have put into practice and has given me very good results is that when I see that a person is taking my positive energy without any sentimentality short relationship with this person , in this connection Srila Prabhupada said that this is like a war cater to doctors who are less injured , and those who are irreparable leave them , and Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura Prabhupada always said that when you preach Krishna consciousness will be receptive only some people , concentrate on those people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario