jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

MY BELIEFS

My beliefs , by Haripada Dasa BrahmachariWith love and trust I share my beliefs .1 º I think Srila Prabhupada left nobody as his successor.2 º I think for anyone to speculate on how they should be initiations after Srila Prabhupada entered his samadhi lila , Srila Prabhupada on July 9, 1977 sent a special letter to all Iskcon ordering his disciples to initiate on his behalf.3 º I think Srila Prabhupada 's disciples led by their personal interests and selfishness, consciously disobeyed the order to begin iniciations in the name of Srila Prabhupada and in an unnatural way gurus were unauthorized .4 ° I believe that the desire of God or Krishna is that Srila Prabhupada is the Acharya for the next 10,000 years through his books and his earnest followers . I also believe that those who are against this desire of God or Krishna are punished in a very severe  way  by the laws of nature.5 ° I believe that true disciples of Srila Prabhupada are those who love one another , others practiced religious intolerance , and created much human suffering and confusion .6th I believe that all the devotees who were initiated with fake gurus are not connected to the guru - parampara , they must pray to Srila Prabhupada and to God or Krishna for an earnest disciple of Srila Prabhupada started in the name of Srila Prabhupada .
What is your opinión about  this?Thoughts to ponderTo the honest person suffering lasts a short time .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario