viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

It's all about love

It's all about love, Haripada Dasa BrahmachariAll the great sacrifice made by Srila Prabhupada to give us awareness of God or Krishna is based on the great love he had for his Srila Prabhupada Gurudeva Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura Prabhupada , all about love.I advise that when someone comes and I say that I love very much Srila Prabhupada you digais him the love for Srila Prabhupada does not say in words but demonstrates with facts , you ask him how many books of Srila Prabhupada have distributed your to make happy Srila Prabhupada ? , many plates of prasada 've distributed your happy to Srila Prabhupada ? how many people have you helped your to serve and love Srila Prabhupada to Srila Prabhupada happy ? , all about love.I've heard that ritviks not believe that Srila Prabhupada was poisoned , for me it is inconceivable , in Book 36 of the talks on page 367 Srila Prabhupada said that me being poisoned , by the mercy of Srila Prabhupada understand that the essence of success in spiritual life is in the verse of Sri Swesvatara Isopanisad that says that you have full faith in the words of God or Krishna the Supreme Personality and the words of His representative the bona fide spiritual master , all Vedic knowledge is revealed to him . I have a friend who already 5 years ago disappeared his 20 year old son , this mother moved by the great love she has for her son went to police who investigated the case, put up posters with a photo of her son throughout the city , etc, all about love.I have a friend of mine in Barcelona , which was printed and distributed 280,000 cookbooks Hare Krishna in an independent manner , in Kartika 2011 was in Vrindavan talking to the leader of the BBT in Spain and throughout Latin America , this character is called Hanuman , he would said he will give a trial to my friend from Barcelona to print books of Srila Prabhupada without permission, I said that your criticism and envy this person who just wants to make happy Srila Prabhupada ? this materialistic devotee dress was speechless , it's all about love.A few months ago came two very fanatical devotees of Iskcon to visit , I was given the impression of being as Jehovah's Witnesses , one who is devotee since 1977 told me that I do not believe that Srila Prabhupada left no one as his successor, and I said then that 140 gurus doing there ? , at the end I said I'm very disappointed with all the devotees of Spain , I have never felt any love or affection from anyone, I just received criticism and jealousy , to the point that 1994 forbade me to distribute Srila Prabhupada 's books and I had to go abroad to distribute the books, which had great reason Jesus Christ when he said that nobody is a prophet in his own land , it's all about love.Love of Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga is not theoretical , love is to serve , love is sacrifice for the beloved, love is faith in its fullest , love is the goal of human life in this world there is everything, money, beauty, intelligence, renunciation, knowledge , fame, etc. when all these things are used with love to serve Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga spiritualize everything that had great reason Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura Prabhupada when he said that this world there is everything, the only crisis that there is love for God or Krishna , is all about love.OM TAT SAThttp://haripadadas.blogspot.comhttp://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.comhttp://alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario