viernes, 21 de febrero de 2020

My daily routine

My daily routine, by Haripada dasa
I share my daily routine, I am sure that anyone can do this daily routine.
I go to bed at 10 at night, I get up at 5 in the morning, I do my personal cleaning, and then I open the temple, many years ago I adore a Deity of Lord Nrisimhadeva that was made of the Siddha Bakul tree, under this sacred tree Srila Haridasa Thakura sang Hare Krishna in Jagannatha Puri, I offer an incense, on all the walls of my house I have almost 200 plastic photos of Srila Prabhupada, Deities and places of pilgrimage, and then I sing the gayatri, then I have almost two hours from study of Srimad Bhagavatam, Bhagavad Gita, Sri Harinama Chintamani, Nrisimha Kavacha Strota, Mana Siksa or preaching to the mind, and Navadvipa Mahatmya.
Then I eat some oranges, and I go to the Library, in my house I don't have Internet, there I get in touch with many people, in Spanish I have few contacts, but in English I have many, and although I don't know English, but I know Very good Spanish, the translations from Spanish to English on Google work out well, while I go to and from the Library I sing 6 rounds of El Maha-Mantra Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare (the H reads like J de jota), then breakfast, oatmeal with water and dates, raisins and dried figs, then I'm going for a walk, every day I walk at least 1 hour and a half, 10 minutes From my house there is a mountain with thousands of pines, and I sing 8 more rounds, I arrive at the temple at 1:30 PM, I sing the second gayatri and I drink a glass of water and rest for an hour.
Then I wash my face to clear myself and I drink a glass of water with almond cream and sugar, and I read the Vaisnava songbook, then I eat a piece of melon and cook the main meal, basmati rice, lentils, millet or kinoa, soy textured, amaranth, with natural and frozen vegetables, and a salad.
After eating I sing five more rounds, I sing the third gayatri and read 1 hour the Nectar of Devotion, Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita, the book of Krishna and Madhurya Kadambini or Sri Brihad Bhagavatamrita, then I watch the videos of Srila Prabhupada, I have the complete collection of 23 videos, and then to sleep, by the mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna I stay with financial aid from the Spanish Government.
I also have a small device like what journalists use and there I have been taxed 24 hours of nectars from Srila Prabhupada's books, I have all the translations of the Gita, the Chatur esloki of the Bhagavatam, the prayers of the Personified Vedas, the history of Dhruva Maharaja, etc, so while doing personal grooming, cooking or prased respect I listen to all these nectars, the idea is to always remember Srila Prabhupada and Krishna and never forget them.
As you will see I lead a simple life with high thoughts. Now I have introduced in my routine to watch a DVD every day that I have of the Puri, Chandan yatra, Snana yatra, Ratha yatra and Hera Pañchami festivals, and I also watch the video of Artika to Ganga Mata in Varanasi and I read the prayers every day Mother Ganga. And on Wednesdays and Thursdays I buy fruits, vegetables, etc.
prabhupadanugas108@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario