viernes, 28 de febrero de 2020

I love Vrindavana

I love Vrindavana, by Haripada dasa
First of all I want to remember the great soul, pure devotee of Krishna, Sriman Vibhu Chaitanya prabhu, he was a Bengali devotee who since the inauguration of the Sri Krishna Balarama mandir temple in 1975, never moved from Vrindavana, was many years in the kitchen, he only made all the offerings to the Deities, they say that some devotees complained to Srila Prabhupada and said that Vibhu Chaitanya is in the kitchen all day and does not sing the rounds, and Srila Prabhupada defended him saying that Vibhu Chaitanya is 24 hours singing Hare Krishna.
Then when he was very old and physically unable to cook, he was given the charanamrite, the power of the charanamrite increased millions of times when he was given by Vibhu Chaitanya prabhu, with which love and devotion shared the nectar of immortality. I liked to watch him when he gave dandavats or obeisances to the Deities and Srila Prabhupada, seeing him I could understand what total surrender means, I always gave him incense, and when Srila Prabhupada's electrical appliances came out singing I gave him one, I had the good fortune that many times he put his hand on my head giving me blessings, in his room he always had maha-prasada and the people who came to see him always gave them maha-prasada, since he left the body much missed, sure which is with Srila Prabhupada and with Krishna in Goloka Vrindavana.
In Vrindavana until the riksawalas (bicycle transports), they have mystical powers, once in Kartika, it was the day of the disappearance of Srila Prabhupada, and I decided to go to the Radha-Damodara on foot, and he passed a riksa and told me that you go to Radha-Damodara, I was stunned, how could the riksawala know that I was going to Radha-Damodara?
The people of Vrindavana are very simple and honest, once I went to fix a suitcase that was broken, the next day I went to pick it up and the shoemaker who fixed it told me: What does all this Laksmi do here in the suitcase, I don't I have taken nothing away, I am satisfied with what Radharani gives me. It turns out that the day before I went to fix the suitcase I changed 400 dollars in rupis, emptied the whole suitcase and forgot to remove the rupis since they were hidden in a zipper of the suitcase. Now I have a great friendship with the shoemaker, I always give him gifts and he really appreciates me.
Years ago in the temple of Sri Krishna Balarama mandir they made a magazine with information about events of Vrindavana, an article by a devotee was called my attention: Appreciating the vrajavasis, there said a verse from a Purana in which Krishna He is saying: If someone criticizes a mobile or immovable entity of Vrindavana, it is the same thing that they cut me into pieces with a sword, so is my love for the Vrajavasis.
In the Kartika of 1972 Srila Prabhupada gave lectures at the Radha-Damodara, there he said: As Vrajendanandana Krishna is worshiped, his dhama, Sri Vrindavana dhama is also adorable, we must have a lot of respect towards Vrindavana dhama, otherwise we will be offenders , dhama aparadha, if we remain here in Vrindavana, we should know that we are living with Krishna, how cautious we should be, how careful, if we currently understand what is dhama, dhama is also Krishna.
I take this opportunity to inform you of the 10 offenses against Saint Dhama, 1-Disdain or disrespect the guru, who is the developer of the dhama. 2-Thinking that the Holy dhama is temporary. 3-Committing violence against any resident of the dhama or against any other pilgrim who arrives there, or thinking that they are ordinary worldly people. 4-Execute mundane activities while living in Santo Dhama. 5-Earn money or do some business with the worship of the Deity or with the chanting of the Holy Name. 6-To think that Saint Dhama belongs to some worldly country or province, such as Bengal, etc., or to think that the Lord's dhama is equal to a holy place related to some demigod or to try to measure the area of ​​Dhama. 7-Commit sinful acts while in the Dhama. 8-Consider that Vrindavana and Navadwipa are different. 9-Blaspheme against the sastras that glorify the Holy dhama and 10-Do not have faith and think that the glories of the Holy dhama are imaginary.
I take this opportunity to ask everyone's blessings to continue visiting Vrindavana.
prabhupadanugas108@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario