sábado, 1 de febrero de 2020

An ocean of mercy

An ocean of mercy, by Haripada dasa
Srila Prabhupada is an ocean of mercy. The spiritual master receives the blessing of the ocean of mercy. Just as a cloud spills water on a forest fire to put it out, the spiritual master releases the afflicted material world by extinguishing the scorching fire of material existence. I offer respectful obeisances to the lotus feet of that spiritual master, who is an ocean of auspicious qualities.
I share a very moving story, we were in Vrindavana, India, in the house of some Italian devotees, we were respecting some phazas maha-prasada, a very old disciple of Srila Prabhupada arrived, I don't remember her name, but I know she was Lohitaksa's wife , she told us that Srila Prabhupada was in the New York temple and they were doing the guru puja, suddenly a person with very long hair and beard and very dirty entered the temple as if he were a dog on all fours, He directed Srila Prabhupada, Srila Prabhupada recognized him immediately, and crying at the lotus feet of Srila Prabhupada he told him several times that forgive me I failed you, Srila Prabhupada crying caressed his head, and all the devotees in the guru puja were crying, Then that person left and no one ever knew about him.
Once I was talking to a fake guru from Iskcon in Vrindavana, India, his name is bhakti sundar goswami, he is from Venezuela, he told me that according to your philosophy Srila Prabhupada does not have the spiritual strength to free us all, when I heard I thought this person has less intelligence than a mosquito, I told him that Srila Prabhupada distributes his mercy to everyone, but if you do not want to obtain it, it is the fault of Srila Prabhupada or yours, Srila Prabhupada ordered his disciples to begin in his name, this is backed by a special document that Srila Prabhupada sent to all Iskcon from Vrindavana, India, on July 9, 1977, anyone can read this document, and if you do not want to obey this order, it is not Srila's fault Prabhupada but yours.
prabhupadanugas108@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario