sábado, 22 de junio de 2019

Unlimited mercy

Unlimited mercy, by Haripada dasa
Srila Prabhupada is an ocean of unlimited mercy, thanks to him we are relating to God or Krishna and His energy Radharani through the Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama , Hare Hare, thanks to your boundless mercy through your books we are relating to the incarnations of God or Krishna such as Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu, Nrisimha, Vamanadeva, Lord Ramachandra, and His devotees, the nectar of Krishna consciousness is in the relationship, that is why Srila Prabhupada wanted the devotees to relate to love and trust, love means that there is no envy, and trust means that there is no betrayal, people who have full faith that Srila Prabhupada is the way, the truth and life, and if someone goes back home to God or Krishna, it is by the mercy of Srila Prabhupada, with people who have that faith it should be easy to relate with love and with bail, I met the people who carry this web www.prabhupadanugasworldwide.org, at the beginning there was a very good relationship, to the point that they gladly put my messages on their website, then the relationship broke and now there is almost no relationship, nor do they put my messages on their website, once I got the emails from that web to send my messages, the reaction of this was very negative, several people with a lot of anger told me they did not want to know anything about me, you because you think they happen those things among the devotees, my humble opinion is that the thing is in you, if your heart is full of nectar you will not give poison, but if your heart is full of poison you can not give nectar, thanks to the unlimited mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna do not affect me at all, as my brother Jaime told me the other day, we have to turn the page right away, I take this opportunity to tell you that if someone does not want to receive my messages, they will tell me and I will erase them from me. touches, for my part I am trying to do two services to make Srila Prabhupada happy, one is to collect donations for the Food for life of Vrindavana and the other is to try to send positive messages that convey the teachings of Srila Prabhupada. We want nectar, I do not criticize anyone, it will always be better to pray to Srila Prabhupada and Krishna for others to criticize, and for others to do what they want, it does not concern me, I already have a lot of work purifying my mind by chanting Hare Krishna and trying to make Srila Prabhupada happy.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario