martes, 25 de junio de 2019

Letter King of Spain


Hare Krishna, with love and trust I send you this letter that I have written to the King of Spain, and if you want you can give me your opinion.
Cocentaina, (Alicante), June 25 2019
Dear Felipe VI, King of Spain.
With love and confidence, I am writing this letter to you, as a Spanish citizen I explain my concerns and experiences, now I am 60 years old.
When I was 24 years old, I read the Bhagavad Gita as it is and I came to the conclusion that true happiness is not exploiting or enjoying the matter, but it is in the spiritual life, the first thing I did not to be an accomplice of the killing of innocent animals to satisfy the palate is to stop eating meat, fish and eggs, the result was fabulous, my health improved and my conscience was influenced by kindness, my spiritual master named Srila Prabhupada always said that the karmic reaction of the killing of innocent animals, is that every few years there is a world war, and the world becomes a universal slaughterhouse, if I were the King of Spain, the first thing I would do is to prohibit bullfighting, in Catalonia for years they were banned , violence breeds violence, Mahatma Gandhi always said that if you want to know the human quality of the people of a nation, look at their diet, and Pythagoras always said that my When man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of inferior living beings, he will never know health or peace. As long as men slaughter animals, they will kill each other. In fact, the one who sows the seed of murder and pain can not reap joy and love. The first time I went to India was in 1986, when I saw that there bulls and cows went in full freedom through the streets and seeing that people gave them so much love melted my heart and I was very excited, Unhappily India has also degraded and now killing thousands and thousands of cows in the slaughterhouses, there are only 3 States that is strictly prohibited to kill cows, some friends of mine in the streets of Catalonia in several years distributed almost half a million natural cookbooks , and thousands of people stopped eating meat, I share with you that the other day I saw a friend of mine from childhood and he told me that he earns 430 euros of unemployment, and that he spends them on drugs and drinks, and not to die of hunger goes to Caritas for food, and told me that in Spain there are thousands of people in that condition, the truth that made me very sad to see that, what the government can do for these people, nobody can turn a thief into a honest person making laws, what I see not only in this country but in all countries with many material comforts, is that people are empty inside, it is amazing to see that the countries of northern Europe that are very developed They are the ones with the highest suicide rates, one does not commit suicide because he is happy, but because he is frustrated and has no hope, since 1984 he practiced the spiritual culture of India, I follow 4 regulative principles very strictly, 1, eat meat, fish or eggs, 2, no illicit sex, only sex is allowed to procreate and with one's wife, 3, no games of chance, and 4, do not drink tea, coffee, alcohol, drugs, etc., and I sing every day in my rosary 27,648 Holy Names of God, that with practice takes an hour and a half to two hours, the result of these practices is that I live full of peace, happiness and tranquility, and I have friends all over the world who do the same, I repeat that a person becomes kind not by making laws, but by authorized spiritual practices, it would be a very good idea if the Spanish government made a Ministry of Spiritual Education, and help everyone out of ignorance, the ignorance is the cause of t All the sufferings, according to the spiritual culture of India, there are 5 kinds of ignorance, 1 - Believing that the body is the self, 2- Making the material sense gratification the model of happiness, 3- Being in anxiety due to the identification with matter, 4- Lamentation, and 5- Believing that there is something beyond God.
The problem that Catalonia wants to become independent, nobody can solve it with material arrangements, the only solution is spiritual, if spiritual education were taught in educational institutions people would leave ignorance and be very happy, what do you think of all this? , finally I share the qualities of good people: Good people always live happily in God or Krishna consciousness and are free, (The Truth will set you free) and they are kind, tolerant, friendly with everyone, always respect everyone and never they want to be respected, they are truthful, pure of heart, they conquer hunger, thirst, lamentation, envy and old age, they do not deceive themselves or others, they are happy when they see others happy in conscience of God or Krishna and suffer when they see others suffer and have as their best friends God or Krishna and His representatives. At no time do they forget God or Krishna and His devotees, in all moments of life they feel the protection of God or Krishna and His devotees. They live free from fear because their future is very bright and they know that they will go back home to God or Krishna. God or Krishna seizes them to turn bad people into good people. They use their selfishness to go back home to God or Krishna. They do not envy anyone because they live full of peace and satisfaction. They know God or Krishna and they love Him and as there is only God or Krishna and His energies naturally love everyone and everything.
One question, in Spain, Europe and in other countries there are some planes that throw chemicals, and people say that this is very bad for your health, what do you think about this?
Here I give you our blog, and if you give a donation, many children in Vrindavana, in India, will thank you very much, I say goodbye, praying to God to help you make the Spaniards happy in God consciousness. And if you want you can give me your opinion about this letter.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario