sábado, 18 de mayo de 2019

Sri Nrisimhadeva saved me

Sri Nrisimhadeva saved me, by Haripada dasa
I share a story of sankirtana in relation to Lord Nrisimhadeva, I was in Madrid distributing Srila Prabhupada's books, I went to a very nice neighborhood full of elegant and educated people, I made friends with a lady and she revealed her mind and told me that she wanted to be a nun and went to a convent, but when she saw the bad relationships between the nuns, she did not like it and left, then she got married and had two children, I told her that she did very well to leave the convent since if the relationships are not based on love and trust, they are useless, I told her that now she and her husband could serve God by educating their children in God consciousness, and God will be very happy with them, the Mrs. was so happy with what I told her that she gave me 10,000 pesetas or a hundred dollars of donation for a science of utorrealization, once in that place a drunk passed by, she stared at me for a while as she distributed the books, then she told me that you make mole stando people, I told him that I do not bother anyone, these books are full of love for God and have the power to free people from anxieties, the drunk told me to be careful I'm watching you, then I saw that the drunk was talking to the owner of a fur coat store and the owner of the store who was very envious was giving him money and they looked at me, I understood that he was giving him money to hit me and throw me out of there, I could not do anything and I began to sing Nrisimhadeva, Nrisimhadeva, Nrisimhadeva, Nrisimhadeva, the drunk approached me and grabbed me by the chest and when he was going to hit me he was paralyzed, totally paralyzed, I saw the face of the drunkard and was sweating a lot and was it made her face whiter than snow, and full of fear she began to say that you who are saying, that you are saying, that you are saying, and she ran away, when everything happened I started to laugh thinking that the drunkard has I saw Lord Nrisimhadeva, then I saw the owner of the store all confused without knowing what had happened.
I share that I remember that the first day I entered the temple a devotee told me the story of Lord Nrisimhadeva, in a natural way I have always been attracted to Lord Nrisimhadeva, many years ago in Jagannatha puri a friend of mine panda, gave me a Deity of wood of Lord Nrisimhadeva made from the Siddha Bakul tree, under this tree chanted Hare Krishna Srila Haridasa Thakura, Srila Prabhupada said that we have to pray to Lord Nrisimhadeva for blessings and protection to be able to preach.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario