sábado, 16 de junio de 2018

I share this message

I share this message that I have sent to the Iskcon gurus.
Hare Krishna, PAMHO, all glories to Srila Prabhupada, I am writing to tell you that with the attitude of pleasing Srila Prabhupada, I would like to discuss with you the subject of guru tattva in Iskcon. I take this opportunity to ask you two questions related to this topic:
1- At the end of the meaning of Bhagavad Gita 4, 42, Srila Prabhupada says that a bona fide spiritual master is in the disciplic succession from eternal time, you know what that means.
2- A disciple of Srila Prabhupada who has not attained perfection in Krishna consciousness leaves the body, surely in his next life he will be attracted to Krishna consciousness, but now he will be initiated by another guru who is not Srila Prabhupada, The relation of the guru and disciple is eternal, then how this is explained.
In the service to Srila Prabhupada, Haripada dasa.
https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario