lunes, 22 de agosto de 2016

VYASA PUJA 2016

With love and trust I share my letter of Vyasa Puja 2016 to Jagat-Guru Srila Prabhupada
Do not try to understand Srila Prabhupada, that is not possible, in this connection see Bhagavad Gita, 9, 28. But it is a practical fact that anyone serving Srila Prabhupada with love, faith, addiction and thanks his life becomes successful and sublime.
It helped me understand what it means Acharya letter Vyasa Puja to Srila Prabhupada offered his Gurudeva in Bombay, this comes in the book called the science of self-realization, that Srila Prabhupada presents his Gurudeva not as the founder of the Gaudiya Matha but as the Jagat-Guru Guru of the universe, the guru of all. In this connection I share that I had a very vivid dream with Srila Prabhupada, he said he traveled through all the planets preaching Krishna consciousness, and planets in that devotees were very close Krishna consciousness was expanding very quickly, but on this planet Earth devotees are united not only no but when they see some very pure devotee instead of rejoicing envy, so on this planet Krishna consciousness take longer to expand.
It is very interesting what Srila Prabhupada says in the Bhagavad Gita 4, 42, that says a bona fide spiritual master is in the disciplic succession from time eternal. All are eternally related with Srila Prabhupada, we all need to Srila Prabhupada, is not the same chant the Gayatri meditating on Srila Prabhupada that someone else is not the same offer food Srila Prabhupada to another person. I do not talk in theory but in terms of my personal experience. Some say that Srila Prabhupada's a dead guru and you need to be a living guru, but Prabhupada is dead for those who offend him with strange philosophies, Srila Prabhupada always said I never die but live forever in my books and guru you who obey my instructions in my books always live with me.
As I understand it is that God's desire is that Krishna or through his books Srila Prabhupada is the Acharya for the next 10,000 years and there will be much devotees love to Srila Prabhupada and Srila Prabhupada will be representatives and help and educate people to serve and love Srila Prabhupada, and anyone who goes against this desire of God or Krishna is punished very severely.
http//alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com  http//haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario