viernes, 12 de agosto de 2016

SAVE ONESELF

Save oneself, by Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
I share a letter from Srila Prabhupada that says that this is our true mission, to rid the world to preach the message of Krishna to others, but even the best performance, the highest realization is the save oneself. In this connection I share that several months ago I was talking with a friend and saw very depressed and frustrated, I gave him a japa or rosary and a sheet with the meaning of the Maha-Mantra Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare, after a few months I saw again and looked like another person, I saw her radiant and happy, told me that singing the Maha-Mantra Hare Krishna felt the presence of God in his life and could not stop singing the Maha-Mantra Hare Krishna, I was very happy to see the very positive change this friend and told him that everything is in you, if you are happy and positive even around you is negative and sad will not affect you, and if you're negative and sad though around you is happy and positive, you're negative and sad.
The problem with people is that it is very hypocritical and jealous, make you a very pretty face in front of and behind you criticize and envy, and are always arguing, that's because they have no faith in anyone or themselves. He personally helped me a lot to be from 1984 to 2011 in direct contact with people, distributing the books of Srila Prabhupada, I estimate that I have spoken face to face with 4 million people, God or Krishna distributed through my more than a quarter of a million books of Srila Prabhupada, I lived in Spain, in 16 Latin countries, in USA and India. That has helped me to have a universal vision, and we all understand and accept that the great crisis there is God consciousness or Krishna, religions are pure hypocrisy, the mandate of all religions is the same, since you rise until you go to bed glorifies God your Lord, but people that do not practice and a stamp that I am a Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Jewish are made, etc. And they fight with others saying that my religion is better than yours ones. The first lesson is to understand and accept that we are not the temporary material body but eternal spirit souls, and that have forgotten our relationship with God is the cause of all our suffering, and that the goal of human life is to understand and love God and go back home back to God, religion or cultural institution preaches this, Srila Prabhupada sacrificed his life for us and left us 80 books of 400 pages each for autorrealicemos us, and always said that to obey my instructions was given in my books always live with me
http//alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com  http//haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario