lunes, 10 de febrero de 2014

SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP

Spiritual relationship, Javier Figuerola or Haripada Dasa Brahmachari
The spiritual relationship is based on spiritual love and trust , love spiritual means God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada in the center of our lives, and trust means no betrayal , the result of the spiritual relationship is that no happiness , knowledge and eternity. Material relationship means sense gratification , I like you and the next time not like you, the result of the material relationship is suffering, and ignorance is temporary. Spiritual relationships never get tired and are becoming cooler and material relations increasingly tired and boring . Many people are hesitant to change the material relations for spiritual relationships because they think that I suffer material relations and if change to spiritual relations will also suffer, but these people do not stop to think that they have no experience of the which are spiritual relationships .
Share this beautiful poem of Chanakya Pandita :
"My mother is the truth , my father's knowledge, my occupational duty is my brother , kindness is my friend , tranquility is my wife, and forgiveness is my son. This six are members of my family. "
OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario