domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

PREACHING GOD CONSCIOUSNESS OR KRISHNA

Preaching God consciousness or Krishna , or by Javier Figuerola Haripada Dasa BrahmachariWhen Srila Prabhupada was in his physical form was a five year old girl named Saraswati, she went to the devotees and asked them, you know who God is ? and playing with her devotees told him no, and God answered them Saraswati Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and Srila Prabhupada always said that Saraswati preached in a perfect manner and that is preaching that God is Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead. God or Krishna sent from the spirit world to Srila Prabhupada to teach us that God is Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead, and to give us a genuine spiritual practice process for us to purify and awaken the dormant love we all have for God , and return to God and the spiritual world. Krishna consciousness is not a sectarian process is a universal process and is intended to feed the spiritual soul through a devotional activities . Let me be clear that I practice Krishna consciousness without belonging to any institution, was in the Hare Krishna movement and had very bad experiences , my course guru betrayed me twice, in the temple of Puerto Rico they stole $ 2,300, etc. . I practice Krishna consciousness in an independent manner depending on God , my master Srila Prabhupada espriitual and God inspires people to help me . I have come to the conclusion that if religious or devotional institutions are not run by pure and genuine people instead of making a well make you evil.I am a very open person dialogue , try to see people as their activities according to their qualities , whether their activities are good and their qualities are good, I think a good person and if no better affection, that's enough to continue the relationship. If I see that the person is lying , envious , proud and wants to control me, immediately cut your relationship with that person .OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario