lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2022

There are two kinds of gurus

 There are two kinds of gurus, by Haripada dasa

In the book entitled Amrita - vani by Srila Prabhupada Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura says that there are two kinds of gurus, one is sent by God or Krishna from the spiritual world and it is for very serious and sincere people in the spiritual life and as God or Krishna knows that there will be many people who will want to be deceived there is another guru who is false or unauthorized, that guru deceives himself and others.

Only the great personality that has been sent by the Lord from the spiritual world to the material world to save the conditioned souls like us, who frees the afflicted people from the three types of anguish and sends them back to God, who is very dear to the Supreme Lord and that you represent, and who is the herald of the transcendental subject, is able to act as our spiritual master, the first step in obtaining perfection is the refuge in a spiritual master, through the Thanks to the Lord, the person receives a spiritual teacher according to his personal requirements. But if we are lucky and sincerely seek a genuine spiritual master, and if we humbly pray to the Lord, you get the grace of such a guru, then, by the grace of God you will get a guru of good faith in this life, then by taking refuge in Him our life will be a success.

I share that last November I made an account on Facebook, it is called Haripada dasa and I put a very nice picture of Srila Prabhupada Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura, now I have almost 3000 friends, almost all of India, in the 5 song of Bhagavatam it is said that He who was born in India, is because he has done many pious activities in his past lives, and also Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu instructed that all who were born in India, must become Krishna conscious and their life will be successful and help others People to do the same.

On Facebook I participate in several Hare Krishna groups and I put my spiritual messages, several people who like my messages tell me that you are my guru, so that there are no misunderstandings I tell you that here the only authorized guru is Srila Prabhupada, and if you want you and I can be friends and spiritual brothers, so I don't fool myself or anyone else.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario