lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2022

Annoying people, by Haripada dasa

 Annoying people, by Haripada dasa

I share that I have a DVD that Srila Prabhupada is being interviewed by some journalists in Australia, these journalists were very negative against Srila Prabhupada and he defended himself by saying that Jesus Christ was crucified, he did nothing wrong, and still crucified him, in this world there are always annoying people, you can do things right and right, and yet they will criticize and envy you. There is also another dvd in the temple of Dallas, USA, that some reporters are interviewing him and a reporter began to say that the gurus live full of luxuries, have cars, yachts, etc., and Srila Prabhupada told them that that is why I have sitting on the floor or not on the throne, because I already knew that you are very envious, and everyone even the reporters laughed.

When Krishna Himself came in the form of Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu, the Mayavadis sannyasis of Varanasi criticized him saying that He is not a sannyasi, He is a sentimental or a magician, the devotees were very distressed to hear these criticisms, and to please His devotees Sri Gauranga made all the arrangements and turned all the Mayavadis sannyasis into His devotees.

Even when Krishna came there was a king named Satrajit, who offended Krishna by saying that He had killed his brother Prasena and that he had taken away the Syamantaka jewel, and Krishna made all arrangements to clarify the situation, and King Satrajit was very ashamed for having offended Krishna and handed him the jewel Syamantaka and his daughter. Krishna says in The Bhagavad gita, 9, 11, that fools despise me when I descend in a human-like manner. They do not know My transcendental nature and My supreme dominion over all that exists.

I share that for years that I am preaching Krishna consciousness on Facebook, I don't know why Facebook blocked my account, now, yesterday, Facebook told me that I had my account locked for 24 hours, also on Facebook there have been people who wanted to establish a material and mundane relationship, so that I have not misunderstood and with much education I have told you that I am not interested in that, I am only interested in a spiritual relationship, this means putting God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada at the center of our life, the result of this will be that one will experience supreme pleasure, spiritual knowledge and eternity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario