martes, 24 de noviembre de 2020

Positive messages

 Positive messages, by Haripada dasa

Positive Messages mean messages that make you reflect and raise your state of consciousness to a higher state. Eating, sleeping, fearing and mating are the basic activities of all living entities, the human form of life has the ability to understand who I am, who is God or Krishna, what is my relationship with God or Krishna and with everything, what it is this material manifestation, which is time, which is karma or activities and where will I go after death.

The other day my older brother Paco told me that Javier the best thing you have is that you are always in the company of good people. My attitude to send these messages is healthy, my only intention is to share experiences, I would have liked that people responded more to these messages, but I understand that most people work very hard to maintain themselves and do not have time to respond to messages. I have received all the mercy of my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada and it is my duty to share my experiences with others, that helps me a lot not to be selfish or envious.

Srila Prabhupada says in his books that attitude is the most important thing in spiritual life, and in the introduction to the Nectar of Devotion he says that the author of Bhakti-rasāmṛita-sindhu, Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī, very humbly states that he is only trying to spreading Kṛṣṇa consciousness all over the world, although it is humbly considered unsuitable for this work. That should be the attitude of all the preachers in the Kṛiṣhṇa consciousness movement, following in the footsteps of Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī. We should never think that we are great preachers ourselves, but we should always consider that we are simply instruments of the former āchāryas, and simply by following in their footsteps we may be able to do something for the benefit of suffering humanity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario