martes, 14 de julio de 2020

Three prayers and give thanks


Three prayers and give thanks, by Haripada dasa
With love and trust I share that before chanting the rounds of the Maha-Mantra Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare, I pray to the Jagat-Guru or Guru of the Universe Srila Prabhupada, God or Krishna and my Deity of Lord Nrisimhadeva bless me so that I may chant Hare Krishna without offense, bless me so that I do not offend any moving and immobile living entity and forgive my offenses by trying to serve them with love and devotion.
And when I finish my rounds I thank the Jagat-Guru or the Guru of the Universe, Srila Prabhupada, God or Krishna and my Deity of Lord Nrisimhadeva for having let me sing the 16 rounds, in my house that is a temple of Krishna, I have posted almost 200 laminated photos of Srila Prabhupada, Deities, and places of pilgrimage throughout the house. Srila Prabhupada always said that the paintings that devotees make are windows to the spiritual world, and the photos of pure devotees, Deities, and sacred places are on the absolute plane.
By Krishna's mercy I have been practicing Krishna consciousness since 1984, and I have come to the conclusion that the most important thing is to obey Srila Prabhupada's instructions, because the result of this is that one will live with Srila Prabhupada and acquire his qualities.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario