miércoles, 8 de julio de 2020

The clear things

The clear things, by Haripada dasa
With love and trust I share that on Facebook I have almost 5,000 friends, the majority are from India, and I put my spiritual messages in 20 groups, most from India, there are some people who like my messages and have told me that I am His guru, so that there is no confusion and things are clear, I have replied that the only guru here is Srila Prabhupada, and if you want we can be spiritual brothers or spiritual friends, Srila Prabhupada did not leave anyone as his successor, but who commanded his disciples to initiate on his behalf, most of his disciples do not want to obey that order, there are only some very serious and sincere who obey this order.
There are also people who on Facebook have told me they love me, so that there are no confusion and things are clear, I have answered that I am not interested in material relationships, material relationships means envy and much suffering, I am interested in relationships Spiritual, spiritual relationships means having God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada at the center of our lives, and the result of this is that one experiences eternity, spiritual knowledge and true happiness.
I end this message with a very beautiful verse from the Chaitanya Charitamrita, Madhya-lila, 4, 179: Caitanya Mahāprabhu continued: “Śrī Mādhavendra Purī used to live alone. He was fully renounced and always very silent. He had no interest in anything material, and, for fear of talking about worldly things, he always lived without any company.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario