lunes, 7 de enero de 2019

I have become Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
I have become Hare Krishna, by Haripada dasa
The other day I was walking through the town and a car started to whistle me and the man in the car shouted: Haribol, Haribol Haribol !, he parked and told me that it was Javier his childhood friend and that he always carried the wheelchair of the Paralytic Paco, I immediately recognized him, I had not seen him for more than 25 years, he told me that he had ended his life full of sense gratification for 7 years and that he sang The Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna , Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare (the H is read as J of Jota), 16 rounds a day and followed the 4 regulative principles, abandoning the illicit sex life, gambling, drugs and the consumption of meat, fish and eggs, had broken the relationship with many friends and although his wife is Catholic they get along very well, he cooks for God or Krishna and she cooks for her, and he has two children studying at the University they respect him very much, he is in the line of Puri Maharaja, t They have a Temple and they are like 90 devotees, they give a monthly fee to maintain the temple and the marriage that takes the Temple, in the holidays a year goes with his wife to the beach and the other goes to India to Vrindavana and Jagannatha puri, there are some social assistance programs, I told him that I settled in Spain in 2011, and that thanks to Krishna the Government is giving me money to support me, we talked about how difficult it is to preach Krishna consciousness , I live in the town where I was born, has 11,100 inhabitants, 1,100 of them are Muslims from Morocco, and they have become a Mosque and the others are Catholics, there are 3 Churches and everyone goes to the Church, and if you do not go they look like a weirdo, the Hare Krishna group is considered the most dangerous sect, we talk about it being Kali yuga, for nothing two people, two families and two nations are fighting, people are full of impersonalism, materialism and atheism, there is a lot hypocrisy, Jesus the one He wrote very well criticizing the religious of his time saying that on the outside they look like whitewashed tombs, but inside they are full of rottenness, in the end he gave me his email and his telephone to be in contact, if Krishna wants to we will meet in my Temple the Sundays in the morning.
Srila Prabhupada says in his books that there are devotees everywhere, but they have forgotten, the truth is that people suffer a lot because they do not have Krishna consciousness, Srila Prabhupada always said that what people like the most is suffering and cheat them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario