lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2016

THE HUNTER AND THE WISE

The hunter and the wise, Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
Srila Prabhupada wrote a little book called the hunter and the sage, this story is in the Scriptures of India. There was once a terrible hunter, not kill animals directly but killed the half and seeing the suffering of the animals was a great pleasure. Once passed through the forest hunter the great sage and pure devotee of God or Krishna called Narada Muni, seeing the dead means animals felt great compassion for them and went looking for the hunter, the hunter with their bows and arrows seemed a assistant lord of death called Yamaraja, Narada Muni told the hunter that all the suffering that was causing them to animals, those same sufferings have to suffer in your own person in your next birth, the hunter became frightened and said, Narada Muni to help him purify this karma, then Narada Muni told him to break his bow, the hunter protested and told him that if I break my bow that I will live, Narada Muni said that if you give yourself to God never you will lack nothing, then the hunter broke his bow and told Narada Muni to instruct him, Narada Muni told him to plant the Empress of plants called Tulasi Maharani and chant the Maha-Mantra Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare circling the Tulasi plant. When people learned that the hunter had become a pure devotee of Krishna or God came to him and brought him gifts of grains, vegetables, fruits, milk, honey, etc. He spent time and Narada Muni visited the hunter, the hunter saw his Gurudeva became very happy and was about to give his obeisance saw on the ground were many ants and not crush them with the edge of his clothes the removed, and Narada Muni said very happy that you are now a pure devotee of God or Krishna and now can not cause pain or an ant.
In this connection I share a story of my mother God rest his soul, was a neighbor of my mother who was very jealous of my mother and one day for no reason punched him my mother, my mother as a good Christian put the other cheek, the neighbor to see the attitude of my mother began to mourn and feet pulled my mother saying to forgive my mother hugged her and then were very good friends, my mother with her personal example always taught us to love our enemies. When a person knows God or Krishna becomes very happy and spread that happiness to others.
http//alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com  http//haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario