miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

THE BULLS

Hello, I share this message, I have sent many politicians of Spain and the media.
Hello, I am writing to you to give me your opinion on these two issues:
Why not ban bullfighting in Spain, we are giving the world an image that we are a very violent country, pay violence with violence and what you sow crops. I practice nonviolence since 1983, I do not eat meat, fish or eggs, the idea is nourished by the minimal violence to nature, let your medicine be your food and your food be your medicine, thank God I have very good health, in 33 years I have not been to a doctor, people eat meat because they like and they feel very envious of animals. For me it is inconceivable as a person 50 euros is spent at an entrance to the bulls to enjoy and see as torture and kill the noblest creature of God's creation, the bull. Also in the Bible it says in Isaiah, chapter 66, verses 12 and 13 to kill the bull tantamount to killing the man, and in the Holy Scriptures of India says that he who kills a bull or a cow will be born many Sometimes as hairs have the bull and the cow and be killed in the same way, so if the bulls are banned in Spain will make a great favor to the bullfighters. It is said that if you see an injustice and no protests are an accomplice, not only protest against the killing of bulls but all killing of innocent animals to satisfy the tongue. I am not a hypocrite, I say one thing and do another, but the words convince Trails.
It would be a great idea to create a spiritual environment in Congress and the Senate, each day before each session the beautiful prayer of Peace of San Francisco de Assisi in reciting this prayer there is spiritual love, no devotion to God and no humility.
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace ...... WHERE is hatred, let me sow WHERE LOVE ......... is injury, let me sow discord WHERE THERE IS FORGIVENESS ...... , I may bring UNION ......... WHERE DOUBT, TAKE ME TO HAVE FAITH ..... WHERE ERROR, THAT I TAKE WHERE THERE IS TRUTH ...... despair that I ..... bring hope where there is sadness, let me sow ..... WHERE JOY is darkness, let me sow light ...... O Master, grant that I did not seek to be consoled as COMFORT ..... BE understood as to understand. .... LOVED, BUT LOVE ..... WHY: giving that we receive, pardoning that we are pardoned, and dying we are born to eternal life.
Waiting for your reply, affectionately bouncing your good friend Javier Figuerola.
http // http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario