domingo, 5 de abril de 2015

SEAWATER

I agree that a week I'm taking seawater and the results have been very positive, I feel much lighter body, thin skin and intelligence much more awake ago. At night I put a quart of water with some baking soda, a little magnesium chloride and four soup-tbsp sea water, in the morning I take a bath before adding the juice of one lemon. I bought it at a health food store before was very expensive seawater is very well priced now, 3.55 euros two liters. It is proven to cure all diseases. In google there is much information about the seawater.
Your good friend
Javier Figuerola
President of the NGO FOOD FOR WORLD PEACE
http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com
Chant the Maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare and be happy.
Srila Prabhupada Serve with love, faith, gratitude and attachment and your life will be successful and sublime.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario