viernes, 3 de abril de 2015

Having your own personality

Having your own personality, Javier Figuerola or Haripada Dasa
Today I was thinking that having your own personality is not easy to have your own personality means you have all your ideals in life and certainly clear. For example I have clear that I am not a temporary material body but an eternal spirit soul, I have clear that Srila Prabhupada is my eternal spiritual master, I have clear that the goal of human life is to know God or Krishna and love, I I am clear that karma is temporary and disappears through the practice of devotional service, I have clear that faith moves mountains, thank God I have much personal experience of this point, I have clear that there are fallible people and people infallible, fallible people are those who live in pure goodness but in the modes of passion and ignorance, and the infallible people are those who live in pure goodness, I have clear that God or Krishna is a no dual person, and his transcendental body is full of eternity, bliss and knowledge, I have clear who deceives others deceives himself, I have clear that this material world the guilty world is made for the envious, I clear to me that God or Krishna is the Supreme Controller, I have clear that you can not trust the fallible people, your best friend can become your worst enemy and vice versa, I have clear that my love is for God or Krishna and for His devotees and I have clear that when Srila Prabhupada are satisfied with my service, God or Krishna take me back home back to Godhead. A pure devotee of God has its own personality and not let astray by ignorance full of foolish people. To be a pure devotee of God one must live without doubt, selfishness, envy, fear and fanaticism.
What I do not understand is that people have it so difficult to understand and accept that God or Krishna is a person, in the Bible it says that God made us in His image and likeness, a child is born with arms and legs that parents have arms and legs, when one does not accept that God or Krishna is a person falls into impersonalism, and becomes an atheist. The goal of life is to know God and love him, and so in a natural way will love everything and everyone, for God and His energies exists only when one waters the root of a tree whole tree benefits as well one will go back home back to Godhead and thus terminate this temporary material existence.
Chant the Maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare and be happy.
Srila Prabhupada Serve with love, faith, gratitude and attachment and your life will be successful and sublime.
Side note:
This spiritual message was sent to 567 people, if someone did not like it please tell me, thanks.
Your good friend
Javier Figuerola
President of the NGO FOOD FOR WORLD PEACE
http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario