martes, 19 de agosto de 2014

VYASA PUJA 2014 ( GOPTA PRABHU )

When so many of the young and old people of this world were lost with no direction or Real teacher-Guru...Krishna sent you in our midst. We were hungry for spiritual knowledge and you fed us sumptuously with the words that emanated from your lotus mouth. I am one of those souls who continue to struggle in this material world but pray to always remember your mercy upon us. You are empowered to save even a dog so please forgive my weakness and send us good association.  Your mercy is all that I am made up of and even though I do not deserve I pray for it again and again. Just like a child who cry's for their mother or a beggar in the street I have no pride left....please bless us with Krishna consciousness ...love of God. You are an ocean of mercy Srila Prabhupada...so kindly please send me the cooling water from that ocean of mercy. All glories to you on this your appearance day. I am your fallen and humble servant. Gopta dasa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario